An 1800s Christian Craft Village
Click here to learn more about Moose Lake! --->
In order to have a safe and fun visit please observe the following rules:
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Tuesday - Saturday 8am - 8pm
CLOSED Sunday & Monday
(260) 637-2372 or (260) 466-7741 • 11330 E 500 S, Laotto, IN 46763
~ Creating experiences worth returning to. ~
General Rules & Regulations
1. The following are SMOKE FREE AREAS: Beach, Pavilion, Shops, Cabins, Woods
2. NO alcohol, drugs or illegal substances allowed
3. NO profanity or inappropriate behavior
4. NO loud or obscene music
5. NO littering or graffiti
6. NO pets
7. There are no refunds or rain checks given in the event of inclement weather,
personal issues, or other unforeseen circumstances.
8. Moose Lake Christian Craft Village, and its owners, assigns and or agents are not
responsible for any accidents of any kind, for any reason whatsoever, regardless
of the nature of the accident.
9. Access to any wooded area(s) is allowed with management permission only.
By signing your registration slip you agree that you have
read and will abide by the above & below rules.
Beach - Pavilion - Lake Rules
Swimming/beach hours are from 10am - 6pm
1. PLEASE stay inside the designated swimming area.
NO swimming outside of the designated swimming area.
PLEASE stay off all buoys, noodles and posts.
2. PLEASE limit digging and sandcastle making to the sandbox area only.
3. NO diving or jumping or cannonballs off Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boats,
Hydro Bikes, etc. (This is for your safely!)
4. NO diving or jumping off canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, hydro bikes, etc.
5. NO carry-in food, coolers or drinks permitted. (Only food and drinks
purchased at Moose Lake Christian Craft Village will be allowed.)
6. NO fires allowed on beach.
7. All persons entering the beachfront areas must sign our
risk waiver and wear a wristband.
8. Any individual under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9. NO lifeguards provided, swim at your own risk! (Know your abilities and stay
within them. The depth outside swimming area is 6’ to 30’.)
10. NOT responsible for accidents of any kind for any reason
11. ABSOLUTELY NO glass of any kind allowed on the beachfront or lake areas.
12. Management has the right to remove any individual and or party at any time
without notice for NOT following the rules.
Cabin bed & breakfast Rental
Rules & Regulations
1. Quiet time is from 11pm to 8am - excessive disturbances will not be tolerated at any hour
2. Children and curfew - all children must be back to their cabin by 9pm. Any children out
past this time must be accompanied by a parent otherwise they will be brought back to
their cabin and parents notified. Parents will be responsible for the actions of their
children including vandalism, damages and/or abusive language and conduct.
3. Check-In time - Check in time is 3:00 pm
4. Check-out time - Check out time is 11am. You must register by 10am if you plan on
staying an additional night. (if the cabin is available)
5. Visitors - All visitors to your cabin must be registered and pay the daily or nightly fee.
They must display the current visitors pass on their vehicle.
6. Garbage - Please place all garbage in dumpsters; do not leave garbage outside the
dumpster. Do not burn or leave trash in the fire rings. Please leave your site clean
when departing. Only Moose Lake Christian Craft Village firewood is allowed
because of the risk of Ash Borer infestation.
7. Your cabin rental site allows one vehicle per cabin. You are allowed 1 additional
vehicle at a rate of $7 per day. ALL vehicles must be registered.
8. We provide one picnic table per cabin, please do not take more than one.
9. No pets allowed anywhere on the Moose Lake Christian Craft Village property
10. Free access to the beach with cabin rental.
(260) 637-2372 or (260) 466-7741 • 11330 East 500 South LaOtto, IN 46763
© 2013 Moose Lake Craft Village. All rights reserved.